HSA Mechanical Services is committed to the health and well-being of our staff and their families. Our benefits program for fulltime employees (an individual who regularly works 30 or more hours each week) includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: HSA Mechanical offers three plan options for you and your family; we cover 75% of the cost of the plan you choose, and your share using pre-tax dollars is automatically deducted from each pay
- 401(k) retirement plan: our qualified contribution plan enables you to make the maximum IRA-allowed contributions; we provide a Safe Harbor Matching Contribution equal to 100% on the first 3% of compensation that you defer, plus an additional 50% on the next 2% of your compensation
- Term life insurance: fully paid by HSA Mechanical, your group coverage equals your annual compensation to a maximum of $60,000.
- Aflac: you may choose to supplement your health benefits by purchasing Aflac protection that pays you cash to offset personal expenses following an accident or serious injury.
- Vacation: 5 days after six months; 10 days after one year
- Seven paid holidays plus two floating days of your choosing each calendar year
Details of our benefit program, including waiting periods, will be discussed during employment interviews.