HSA Mechanical Services, Inc., was established as Herman Sommer & Associates in 1932 in Newark, New Jersey. We opened an Allentown, Pennsylvania, office in 1979, expanding from our original specialty of boiler and furnace installation to the design, installation, and management of industrial power systems. Simultaneously, we grew our service base to provide bottomline energy savings for a broadening diversity of clients.
HSA established its current headquarters – a modern 12,000-square-foot structure in South Whitehall Township – in 2009.
Our 80+-year tradition for service and our cross-fertilization of current solutions from a diverse client base provide customer focused performance that gives you peace of mind.
Core Values of HSA Mechanical
- Be proactive with client needs to keep their businesses running efficiently.
- Approach challenges innovatively.
- Listen to our customers. Know their business, know their equipment, and provide the best solution.
- Take personal responsibility. Have pride. Solve the problem.
- Use ongoing professional and personal development to continue to be a hero to our customers, our families, and our community.